Ever wanted to know why Magnus Bane is banned from Peru? Or what he got up to during the French Revolution? Or what he bought Shadowhunter Alec Lightwood as a birthday present? Read this book and find out! Originally released as individual e-only short stories by bestselling YA authors Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson and Sarah Rees Brennan, this book brings all ten together in print for the first time and includes a never-before-seen eleventh tale, as well as new illustrated material.
Since the thirteenth century, the Shadowhunters' Codex has been the one and only manual for Shadowhunters looking to brush up on their demon languages, learn proper stele use and discover just what exactly a pyxis is. Featured in both The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, this guide is a necessity for any young Nephilim on their journey to becoming a Shadowhunter. This is Clary's copy, and as an artist herself, she's sketched pictures of her friends and family throughout the book, and scrawled helpful advice in the margins. Of course, she couldn't exactly stop Jace or Simon from adding their thoughts either.
- Clockwork Angel
- Clockwork Prince
- Clockwork Princess
- Chain of Thorns - Släpps 2017
- Chain of Gold - Släpps ca 2018/19
- Chain of Iron - Släpps ca 2020/21
- City of Bones - Stad av skuggor
- City of Ashes - Stad av aska
- City of Glass - Stad av glas
- City of Fallen Angels - Fallna änglars stad
- City of Lost Souls - Förlorade själars stad
- City of Heavenly Fire - Himmelska eldens stad
- Lady Midnight
- Lord of Shadows - Släpps 23 maj 2017
- The Queen of Air and Darkness - Släpps ca 2020
- The Lost Book of the White - släpps i november 2017
- The Black Volume of the Dead
- The Red Scrolls of Magic
Skillnaden mellan special edition och de "vanliga" är följande:
This special edition of The Shadowhunter’s Codex is complete with lush and luxurious detailing that highlights its historic importance. The book is nestled in a gorgeous soft-touch slipcase with foil and embossing on the case. Inside is the book itself, also soft-touch and foiled, with gilt edges, a golden headband, and a golden ribbon—perfect for a studying Shadowhunter to mark their place. It’s as much a work of art as a training manual.
Den har även:
“has four-color endpapers and 92 pieces of interior art.”